Saturday, October 2, 2010

Vote Democratic Part 3

Bill Maher says it best this week:
When it comes to voting, when we only have two choices, you got to grow up and realize there's a big difference between a disappointing friend and a deadly enemy.
I'm as disappointed with Obama as anyone and I had few expectations. Way back at the beginning I said I didn't think he would make a great president because he really isn't a progressive, that I'd be happy if I could get health insurance, which I am just about to sign up for.

But no matter how disappointed we are there is still a HUGE difference between the dems and the pubs. Bill continues:
The Democrats have a D because they barely pass but you know why the Republican symbol is R? Because it's the noise a pirate makes when he robs you and feeds you to a shark.
Here is his latest New Rules:

3 comments:

astasia said...

Obama hasn't truly disappointed me. He has governed from the middle, as expected. He hasn't changed everything, because it is only once in a century that everything really changes. His intentions are good and he tries to employ the right methods to reach his goals - that is so much more than I can say for Republican candidates (especially their newest fanatical tea party wing).

Lorena said...

I heard that comment from Maher, and I liked it.

It reminded of a sign J. Steward showed on the Daily Show, while advertising his October 30 rally,

"I Disagree With You, But I'm Pretty Sure You're Not Hitler"

Collins said...

Some good point written.
Work of many people on this issue of plastic, there are several plastic materials recycling organic-based view. In February, for example, Imperial College London and bioceramic drug polymer biodegradable plastic from sugar derived from the decay of lignocellulosic biomass. There is also an existing plant more corn starch and plastics based on paper, including household goods and food packaging, bioplastics toys, plastic dynamic Cereplast. Metabolix also several lines of plastic products from corn, in cooperation with partner companies.