Friday, May 25, 2007

Bear Byte Graphics

My official Bear Byte Graphics site is now all set up with my own domain name. This is very cool, I've had this site up before but under my dot Mac account or under my Roadrunner account, this is the first one under bear-byte.net - click here for the link:

Comic Coloring

And I've linked that page back to this blog as well. This is also the first time I've tried linking a file to elsewhere on the net (this is one of my comic coloring pages) instead of uploading them to Google. I figure that if I keep doing that I'm going to use up Google's disk space eventually, they only allow 1 GB for images while I have 40 GB for my domain.

Now I just have to remember to change the URL on my links over on the right side. My cats and grandkids sites have been changed to bear-byte.net as well but I will leave everything under Roadrunner for a little while yet, doesn't hurt to have both up.

CATS

GRANDKIDS

No comments: