Thursday, May 24, 2007

Econo Lube N Tune

Why do I have a post on an Econo Lube N Tune? Because it's owned by my stepson, Bennet, Ally's dad. There was a time when I didn't think he was going to live until age 30, and if he did I'd probably be supporting him forever. Then he suddenly got ambitious and he now is the number 2 guy at STS Graphics and went and bought himself an Econo Lube, not to mention buying a house and raising a family. Few are more stunned - and pleased - by these developments than me, but that still isn't the reason I'm writing this. The reason is that I created a web site for the business, it's the first one I've done that isn't for myself and I plunged into web hosting, too, in order get him his own domain name.

So, of course, I used this opportunity to get my own domain name as well. So bear-byte.net now lives!

Here's the web site: Econo Lube N Tune

No comments: