Sunday, September 14, 2008

Michael Seitzman

Just discovered a great new writer on Huffington Post, Michael Seitzman. To me a good writer is someone who says something I should have said and as good or better than I would have said it, Seitzman met that criteria with a single post, Sarah Palin Naked.
Now, I want to be clear and speak directly to those of you who LOVED that Palin interview. You're an idiot. I mean that. This is not one of those cases where we're going to agree to disagree. This isn't one of those situations where we debate it passionately and then walk away thinking that the other guy is wrong but argued well. I'm not going to think of you as a thoughtful but misguided person with different ideas who still really cares about the country and the world. No, sorry, not this time. This time, if you watched those interview excerpts and weren't scared out of your freakin' mind, then you're mentally ill, mentally disabled, or mentally disturbed. What you are NOT is responsible, informed, curious, thoughtful, mature, educated, empathetic, or remotely serious. I mean it.
He nailed it an didn't hold any punches. I recommend cruising his site and reading some other posts.

No comments: