Sunday, August 26, 2007

New iMac

I picked up a couple of the last white 20” ones, the new aluminum ones are simply unacceptable and an embarrassment to Apple. New ones are running fine and I got a very nice discount. I'm very happy, except for a few minor glitches, like my Keychain passwords won't copy over, or more accurately, half of them won't copy over. Weird. It's very fast but I haven't tried working with it yet, I will on Monday but after a 5 year old G4 anything would seem fast. The one really fun thing I've found so far is Photobooth, I can take pictures of myself with the iSight camera at the top of this thing and do it with special effects! Now what could be better than that?

But really, everything is VERY fast, even the new keyboard works better. Here on Blogger I see a movie icon up next to the image icon, wonder if that's new or if I just couldn't see it with my old system?

No comments: